Friday, February 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In




1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?

Here in Korea... we have LOTS of snow on the ground, but this is the first week it hasn't been in the single digits.  The past two days have been gloomy but not as cold!


2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?

Transfer money to your savings before you are tempted to spend.  Also try to use your own creativity and make it yourself :)

3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??

I do love the car I drive now (well actually I don't really drive now that we live in Korea) but my all-time favorite was my 94' Camry that I drove in high school.  Sadly it died when I got in a 7 car pile up after school my Junior year. 


4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)

What's the most romantic gift you have GIVEN?

5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….

You move to a foregin country to have your family together only to find out 2 weeks after you get there your husband has to leave for the field for over a month.  Learning new traditions, the language, the location, the do's and don'ts by yourself in order to inform him when he gets back. :)

2 comments:

Liv Kit @ Simply Sunshine and Daisys said...

I love your number 4 and 5. Those are just great!

Stevie said...

:) I think the most awesome of MilSpouses are the ones that go with their spouse to the foreign countries. I know a lot that stay here and keep the homefront fire burning and only visit overseas as much as possible! I think part of the experience is going overseas and learning the traditions and way of life there. I wish my hubby would be stationed overseas, but that's never going to happen unfortunately!