Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easy Easter Gift

Every holiday I like to make a cute little gift... that can be put into a mason jar. I admit it... I'm a Mason jar addict. If it can fit into jar, you better believe it's going in one. I have seen this floating around Pinterest for a while now and had to make one of my own.

You can probably get most things at your local dollar store, but even Walmart had the supplies pretty cheap.

Jelly Beans $0.50 a bag

Glass Jar $1.88

Edible Grass $2.00 a bag

Chocolate Bunny $1.00

Ribbon/Fabric/Cupcake Liner – I just used what I had at home.

 

Instructions really aren’t needed for this gift, so just be creative! Make sure it’s not too hot in your house (If you’re in TX) or your bunny will melt. I tried the cupcake liner first as the topper but I didn’t like it as much as the fabric.

 

You really don’t need to include a card (I’m actually anti-cards for some reason) but I LOVEEEEEEE these Mason jars ones I made with my Cricut.

 

I think these would be fun to give to your kiddo’s teachers, coworkers or even your friends.

[caption id="attachment_277" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Step 1 - Decide what supplies you want for your jar. Step 1 - Decide what supplies you want for your jar.[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_280" align="aligncenter" width="268"]easter4 Step 2 - Fill your jar with the amount of grass and jelly beans. Chocolate eggs would work too![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_279" align="aligncenter" width="225"]easter3 Step 3 - Put your sweet, little, innocent bunny inside the jar.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_278" align="aligncenter" width="225"]easter2 Final step - Add cupcake liner or fabric to the top and ribbon to finish it off.[/caption]

No comments: