Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Day in the life of ME!!!!

Up... down... up... down... my emotions were starting to get the best of me... BUT I am the only one in control of them, so I decided to make a change. I have been stressed about a few things... nothing major... when am I leaving the only life I've known to a foreign one... losing the last 10 pounds I want to lose to meet my goal... seeing my husband again... :) Insecurities arise when anything unplanned happens, or any change to your normal routine takes place, they recently got me. It starts with something tiny and turns into something that can keep you up at night. I think it had me upset for a good day and a half. I didn't like it at all. The only person that can make me feel differently is again, myself. So how does this happen? How do you change a habit that you have taken part in your whole entire life? All I know is that people can change. And if you want something bad enough, it is possible. So waking up smiling, losing those last 10 pounds, and making my husband feel like he deserves are the goals I am setting for myself. All are possible, and all will take a lifetime. Not a simple fix... If it's simple, then it isn't the kind of fix I am looking for. No-sir-ee!

Positive way to start your day tomorrow... Just a thought:
Reaching out to support our friends and loved ones strengthens the platform of happiness.

"This is my wish for you: comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life." - Author unknown.

This should be a week of answers for me... Let it begin!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

"...friendships to brighten your being..." I like this! Makes me think of our friendship! Miss you dear! Call me!

Sarah