Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello Beautiful 2012!


Wow! That's all I can say for 2011.
  • I can officially say I spent a whole ENTIRE year living in a foreign country.
  • I've made the best of friends.
  • I've said goodbye to so many amazing people.
  • I had major surgery on my tongue.... and survived!
  • My mom came to visit Korea TWICE in one year. (3 times total)
  • I had two of my articles published.
  • I climbed to the top of a mountain several times!

And the list goes on....

What an amazing year! So much to be thankful for. So much to look forward to in 2012.

The past few weeks my blog has been lists, but today it's just thoughts. Probably more than 22 of them.  I can't believe we are leaving so soon.... I can't believe we have been here so long.

This has been Logan's only home he has truly known. We came to Korea when he was 17 months old.  He will be 3 1/2 by the time we leave.  This journey seemed long at times by really did fly by. I'm ready for the next journey.  So ready. 

I moved away from Colorado when I was 9 years old, leaving behind my Dad and all my brothers and sisters.  This will be the FIRST time that I will get to be apart of their everyday life. I'll get to be at every birthday.... holiday.... BBQ... Oh, I am filled with so much joy!

As I come to an end I also wanted to share some more exciting news! I know most of you already know since we are friends on Facebook but.....   


 Love to all!  Happy New Year!

No comments: