Monday, January 30, 2012

I was made to be Courageous.

This movie was made to change lives.  Just like Fireproof.  When was the last time you sat down and watched a movie with no cuss words... and a message about God. It made my soul feel so good.

So many times I hear people say "Oh, they say they are Christians but they don't act like it." We are the number one group that is judged because of our stance in life.  I don't blame anyone for judging either. I know I have strayed away several times in my life. Doesn't mean I'm NOT a Christian. It just means I messed up.  I made a bad decision. It's certainly not hard. Especially when you are around so many people who don't believe. It's not their fault. It's my fault. I find it easier when I surround myself around others who believe in the same things I do. It's important to me.

I want my children to grow up in a house that serves the Lord. I want to lead by example.

I choose to believe in God. I remember the day. I remember asking my parents to bring me to church on Wednesdays and on Sundays. I was 13 years old. I made the choice... and I have never looked back once.  Again, I'll admit I have strayed for one reason or another. HE understands. I always have came back. I love HIM. HE makes me feel whole. HE makes me feel like I have a bigger purpose in life.

The world is changing. Everyday. It's not the same as it use to be. That doesn't mean we don't need something to believe in.  It doesn't matter what it is. As long as it's positive then you should be able to choose your path of faith.

I was made to be courageous. 
I was made to follow HIS path.
I was made to share my light.

Today I am grateful for WHO I AM.

I hope everyone reads this and know that it's OK to stand up for what you believe in.  You don't have to be mean about it... or over-powering.  Just be kind. And stand up with love.  You're more likely to get people to believe in you are your mission. Whatever that is.

God has never left my side.

I am a Believer.

No comments: