Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Welcome Mil-Blogging Buddies!


Hey Y’all!

I am so excited to be this week’s featured blogger over at Mil-Blogging buddies FB group! I joined this group in order to learn more about one of my favorite hobbies. Although I only have 40+ followers and nowhere near the same amount of page views as others in the group, I still love doing what I do.

So, I was asked to write about what’s behind the curtain of Mallory. Ha! It truly depends what day of the week it is! I am a highly emotional person, and I live life with lots of passion. This could mean trying to change the world one day… or standing on my soap box saying why I think going back to the basics is best! I feel like people describe me as a bubbly introvert. Is that even possible?
 

My daily life is full speed into the hectic stage. I have a 5 year old son, 2 year old daughter and we just had out last baby girl who is 6 weeks old. Sleep is far in-between. Peaceful showers and potty breaks don’t exist. I am pretty sure I don’t eat 3 meals a day either! We also are a homeschooling family! I promise, I am sane most days!

My husband is amazing. He has been in the Army for 13 years. I know people tend to write or say mushy things when asked about their significant other…. BUT he really is a keeper. He does the dishes. Does MOST of the cooking. He is VERY patient when he comes home to a beautiful mess. I just love him to pieces and feel like he and I are perfectly imperfect for each other.

Another thing we are asked to include are our favorite blog posts. Although I don’t have many… I have some very honest ones that I like to look back at.

I suffer from depression so this was a recent one I wrote.



I also lost my dad unexpectedly in 2006. It took me awhile to tell my story so this is a post I look back to often that was written in 2010.

Cleaning out my closet
 

I write about topics that make me who I am. I don’t focus on one thing. I wish I had more readers, but right now I don’t even know where to begin! My blog design is simple. That’s all I know how to do. My readers are just family and friends. Hopefully one day I’ll grow! As my life starts finding a schedule again (the baby starts sleeping more at night and less during the day) I hope to write more.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I had to say. To reminisce about the day you started blogging. Back at square one.

<3 m="" o:p="">

3 comments:

Rhe Christine said...

congrats!!! yay!

Rhe Christine said...

oh and saw your cover is BE YOU BRAVELY! yay!!! I'm the speaker coordinator for our mops group this year. i'm really loving this theme

Mallory Presnell said...

This is the perfect theme for me! This will be my first year joining MOPS, so I'm very excited!