Friday, December 16, 2011

Amazing News.... The best Christmas Present ever.

I have been praying hard.  All I wanted was to get orders to Colorado... and sure enough Christmas came early.  We are moving to Colorado Springs when our Korean journey ends. 

We started looking for houses. It's so much fun! Can't wait to start our new journey there.

A new journey... My siblings.  I am originally from Colorado.  I moved away when I was nine... my mom got remarried.  Little did I know it would be the best decision she could have made.  I love my step dad... He has helped mold me into the person I am today.  He is amazing while grumpy and I wouldn't change him for the world.

Along with my mom... I left some special people behind. (Not by choice.) My siblings and my dad. Long story short... it's been almost 20 years since I've lived by my siblings. I'm excited to be in their everyday lives. I'm ready to hug them anytime I want. I'm ready for Logan to know his Aunts and Uncles.


23 things I WON'T miss about Korea.
1. The Food.
2. Having only one crappy car.
3. The smell.
4. Having to do ALL my shopping online.
5.  Living in an apartment.
6. Not being able to understand ANYTHING!
7. Not being able to drive more than 3 miles.
8. North Korea.
9. The mail system.
10. The drama that has to do with a tiny base.
11. Not having Central Air.
12.  Having to use a converter with everything!
13. The crazy drivers (Taxi Driver especially).
14. The 4-aisle commissary.
15. NOT having a 24 hr drug store.
16. Being told how to take care of your child (IN KOREAN).
17. Packed train rides in Seoul.  (Sardine Can)
18. They have no personal space rule.
19. The 14 hour time difference.
20.  Having to convert our money.
21.  Drunks.  (Soju is the devil)
22.  Monsoon season.
23. Not being close to family.  (At least $2,000 to fly home)

I love Korea... but I'm ready to get back in the states!

No comments: