Thursday, December 1, 2011

He is my Happiness.

Sometimes you get that feeling.... that feeling that you have it all figured out. 

I was sitting here watching my usual "chick flick" since James is gone for a few weeks.  As I watched this movie I started to smile out of nowhere.  I looked around and for once in my life... It was exactly what I prayed for all those years. I was happy.  I wanted to love with my whole heart and I wanted to be loved in return. I have this and SO much more. I am grateful. I will not take this for granted.  

Everyday I wake up and I'm quickly reminded that I have a blessed life.

My Husband completes my life.
  • He is there for me.
  • He listens.
  • He is caring.
  • He is romantic.
  • He cooks.
  • He cleans.
  • He is extremely handsome.
  • He always smells good.
  • His clothes always match.
  • He never makes me drive anywhere.
  • He puts a wonderful roof over our head.
  • We never go hungry.
  • All our needs and wants are fulfilled.
  • He let me keep Zara.
  • He is smart.
  • He is an amazing dad.
  • He makes me laugh.
  • He is my best friend.
  • He makes me a better person.
  • His shoes.... I love his taste in shoes.  (Anyone who knows me... understands this.)
  • He is a Hero.
  • He is driven.
  • He loves me... the good, bad, ugly, sick, poor, healthy.... moody...

People tend to talk about the things they want or don't have but I can honestly say I have everything I could ever dream of in a man.

How did I get so lucky?

I stand up for what I believe in ... and I.... believe in him.




I'm missing him tonight. I just want to wrap my arms around his neck and smell his smell.

Thank you James for saving my life.  Thank you for believing in "us" and putting up with me and my wonderful personality traits.

I will love you... always.

I hope this didn't make anyone gag.  I just feel like he doesn't get enough credit.

No comments: