Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Movie Monday... but on Wednesday.

I always watch movies when James is away.  They have DVD shops here in Korea that you can buy any movie or TV series for cheap.  (Cheap= 5 DVDs for 10,000 WON...about $9.)   Can't beat that.  I decided to to go buy a few since I'm doing a Christmas movie advent calendar for Logan and James.  Each day they each get to unwrap a movie.  I had to buy a few considering I needed 48 movies total.... that ALL were about Christmas!  Just for the curious minds.... there are WAY more than 48 movies out there!  If you're interested in the list just comment on here and I'll post all the movies I got. James has some catching up to do!  So do I considering I have to wait on him!


Back to my point...  I bought several movies for me.  Some that I loved so much I wanted to share.

One Day -  Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess

WOW!!!  I loved this movie! It was so romantic and kept me interested.  It's about a friendship that turns out to have been the perfect love the whole time. Although I am not picky when it comes to love stories.... I still loved the storyline.  I will watch it again and again.  The ending I would have NEVER predicted. I cried... not going to lie.  I can't wait to watch it again with the hubby! 

A little bit of Heaven - Kate Hudson and Gael Garcia Bernal


When I started to watch this movie my first thoughts were "It's tacky."  A friend of mine suggested kleenex while watching it and I just couldn't see why.  I later found out why.  It was a great movie.  Made me realize that I am so blessed and that no matter what.... I will always hold on to love.  I will watch this one over again.  This movie was more predictable. I still enjoyed it though!

One movie fact about me is I HATE knowing what a movie is about!  I never read reviews or the backs of the cases.  I never read anything about it until I see it first.  Both of these movies I went in blind so I think I gave them a fair chance.  You should too!!


I know this was certainly off the usual boring topics I write about.  Movies have been keeping me company these past few days.  I don't know what I would do without them.....  Maybe cleaning! 

Love to all!  Only 19 days left until Christmas!!

1 comment:

Thomaschrishan said...

Art on canvas are more durable than photos printed on paper. Lithography needs a lot of care and are sensitive to rough handling.

Needle Arts