Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I found a way to help change the world... One day at a time!

Ok... I think this is my life's mission. I get so excited when I talk about changing the world :) (And to all the Obama followers... {I am not one}, I don't mean the "Change" he often spoke of) My husband has been into this website he just found... I mean kind of like my attention I give to facebook. Last night he brought me into his circle... Little did I know how that even though he makes fun of me for hugging trees, he secretly does too!! It's http://www.care2.com/ and it is simply amazing! If you follow me... then you should take one step farther (I know I am a little greedy) and check this site out. You get points for searching the web, you get points for blogging, you get points for signing petitions.... Butterfly Points. Then you are wondering what you get to do with your points?? Donate them... plant a tree, rent a mosquito net for a week for a child, send fresh water.... CHANGE THE WORLD people! And for one second... and I am being serious... only ONE second did I think to myself that I hope this site is really holding up to their end of the bargain. But then I stopped mid-thought. I will not sit here and think negatively. I believe in them, and I still believe in people. That there is more good then bad in this world. That site is like a Tree-Huggers Facebook... Pretty cool and if you know me then you would agree that it's right up my alley.

On an even better note... Life is good. I hope as you read my blog each night that you will be able to see a change in me. I want to inspire! I have 10 uppercase living expressions that say "INSPIRE" if anyone would like to walk in that path... send me a message on your favorite cause and why it is important to you. Maybe I can help make a difference right beside you! You can put the decal on your walls, car, fridge, bathroom mirror as a daily reminder... Anywhere that might help you to create your path.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt

No matter what your cause is, or how far you feel your dream is... I see beauty in trying your best! Thank you for reading. 13 followers is amazing to me! I never even thought I would get 10...




2 comments:

The Crazy Leader said...

your too funny with the obama joke..

Mallory Presnell said...

Trying not to throw my opinion out there or anything... lol... Just sayin' (I should give mention to his awesome pay raise he is giving to the military... The lowest increase since the 70's and it was even lower then what he gave welfare~) Go Obama :)