Thursday, April 29, 2010

Will this countdown ever end?

Wow... I was thinking I forgot how to log in again! It has been super crazy and I have been working my butt off trying to finish up a class and start 3 more. I will say that I am offiicially half way done with my associates... And I started last July 09 with ZERO!! Woo Hoo! Anyways, I have also been extremely busy with the farmville co-ops. Just sayin' :) I like to keep things honest.



Tonight my thoughts are going to be about leaving. Here it is... 4 days away that we should be leaving the country. Monday we finally got our orders issued... only to find out that they put down Logan and I deferred travel. Which means we can't go with James and we have to wait until June 25th to move there. I really don't know how this happens considering the lady who handles the orders and issues them told James the best choice was to get a 30 day deferrment inorder to travel together. Well... why would they tell him that AND not to mention grant him one only to laugh and say "too bad, so sad." So now, James will have to venture to a new country alone... (And he is perfectly fine doing so, but I know he will be worried about us.) This is where I need to just step up to the plate and make it happen. My husband did his best, and by that I mean calling anyone and everyone, writing emails in the middle of the night since Korea is 14 hours ahead, I mean everyday he was fighting a battle. Not only with all the people that had their hands on our orders, but with me too. I didn't give that man enough credit. He serious would not take No for an answer. Probably because he knew I would be more of a pain to deal with. I have this little problem... I am super spoiled and very selfish. I didn't think about him and the stress he was under, just mine. Oh poor me... moving across the world, leaving my family, traveling alone with a 15 month old... He is leaving his family too... and moving just as far... oh and will have to be in the field for weeks at a time. I don't understand why I couldn't take a step back and focus on what was truly important. We get to go and be together. Period.

I'm not mad... I was frustrated for a little while, and even sad. But at the end of the day, it will all be ok and work out the way God wanted it to. At least James gets to go find a house for us now. The only stress Logan and I will have is making it through that flight. If any of you know Logan... he is stubborn, and vocal. He loves to get his way (sounds too familiar) and nothing really will stop him. He doesn't sit for more then a few minutes because now that he has found his feet he is ready to conquer the world. I don't blame him. Usually I have to take a valium or something to calm my nerves while flying, but this time... God will be more than enough to calm my anxiety.

More to write tomorrow... Goodnight to all. And I hope that this coming week will be filled with more laughs than tears. (In my book)

No comments: